Release SABIO 5.19
New features and optimization in SABIO 5.19
New feature: Feature "Add tree node" in an empty Tree Tab
The feature "Add tree node" is now available in the Tree Tab, even if there are no tree nodes in the tree in the selected view.
Thanks to this optimization, a new tree node can be added to an empty view in the Tree Tab by clicking the button "Add tree node" without the editor having to leave the Tree Tab.
Optimization: Direct download of documents
Thanks to the optimization in the documents area, the document download starts directly after clicking on the link to the document.
Following use cases are implemented:
- If the link target is set to "download":
- Download always starts immediately
- A document is never opened by a document reader even if such a reader is available. Only the name of the document and the toolbar are visible.
- If the link target is set to "Open in same SABIO tab":
- Document is opened by a document reader in the same SABIO tab if a matching reader is available, otherwise the download starts.
- If the link target is set to "Open in new SABIO tab":
- Document is opened by a document reader in a new SABIO tab if a matching reader is available, otherwise the download starts.