Use of the Home Tab
Intended as a starting point the Home Tab is first displayed after logging into Serviceware Knowledge (SABIO).
Serviceware Knowledge (SABIO) users are able to customize the tab individually according to their needs via the User Menu.
Clicking on the following button in the Side-Navigation leads back to the Home Tab:
The following sources can be shown in the Home Tab:
- Pinboard - This source shows system wide messages. These messages are set by the system administrator and are identical to every user.
- Suggestions - The source "Suggestions" shows all user suggestions in Serviceware Knowledge (SABIO) . Note: suggestions are a special type of Serviceware Knowledge (SABIO) content, marked with an icon showing a feather and complemented either by a question mark, a green tick or a clock- depending on the status of the suggestion.
- Bookmarks - In "Bookmarks" the content bookmarked by the user can be found.
- History - "History" contains all content recently viewed by the user. (The maximum is 100 by default, but this limit can be adjusted in the system settings)
- Contacts - The source "Contacts" comprises all contacts stored in Serviceware Knowledge (SABIO) . Note: contacts are a special type of Serviceware Knowledge (SABIO) content, marked with an icon showing a person.
- Notes - In "Notes" every user can store personal notes only visible to him- or herself.
Note: All sources described here can be shown or hidden via the settings in the user menu. For most sources, custom sorting is possible. Depending on the user settings, the actual visible sources may differ from those described here.