Troubleshooting: I cannot log in to SABIO
"I cannot log in. What can I do"?
The following possibilities can lead to an incorrect login.
1. Incorrect data within the browser
In order to ensure that no outdated browser data prevents the login, the following steps should be carried out once in the order mentioned:
- Clearing cookies and temporary Internet files (cache) in the browser
- Make sure that the "autocomplete" option is not active in the browser.
- Open Serviceware Knowledge (SABIO) in a completely new browser window.
- Remove the check mark at "Save login" (if set) on the login screen.
- Enter password manually (not by copying and pasting).
2. Password Forgotten
"Use the "Forgot password" function on the login page (if necessary, check the spam folder to receive the confirmation e-mails from Serviceware Knowledge (SABIO) ).
Have a Serviceware Knowledge (SABIO) administrator within your own company assign a new password in the user administration.
3. Wrong URL
Verify and paste the correct URL
4. User has not yet been added to Serviceware Knowledge (SABIO) or is "deactivated" in the user administration
In the user administration a Serviceware Knowledge (SABIO) administrator checks the user account of the affected user, if necessary set to "active".
5. The user is locked (when using the feature "password security")
If a user has exceeded the maximum number of failed logins, his or her user account is locked.
Locked user accounts can only be unlocked by a Serviceware Knowledge (SABIO) administrator via the user administration.